One simple number, but it can make some people's lives very complicated in the end... Because it may lead to their end... Their last day at work... Where they spent so many years, where they met so many good people, where they built friendships, maybe they even met their life-partner there, who knows... Where they spent so many hours trying to satisfy their supervisors, to bring results to the company, doing all their best, but still trying not to forget about themselves, their own dreams, their families...It's the movie "Up in the Air" which inspired me tonight... When you see it, you will probably understand my feelings. But please, don't judge me on the job I'm doing right now. In the end, I'm just a finance analyst...
... and you are great person :*
ReplyDeleteHey, it's good that you gave me your adress of blog... now I can see what you're thinking about movies :) why don't we have anything after "Lovely bones", I think we should change the type of movie... we should watch funny movie what make us laugh not think about what we're working for and if we're good people or bad... we love you, it's just your job to make calculations, but the final decision it's not yours!!! So relax...
ReplyDelete