You can have ups and downs, you can be laughing out loud one day and crying like a hell the next one, you can be smiling to the sun at noon to dance in the rain at 4pm, you can have a partner at the moment or not... But there are still things which will remain always with you: your family and your friends, the true ones...
Family...
You are born, you grow up, you leave home, for good, but your parents are always watching you, from close or from far, caring about you and loving you with their unconditional love.
Unconditional and endless love... I've been always asking myself how it is possible to love somebody so much, no matter what... Will such love come to take me away the day I will meet the man of my life, or will I have to wait until I give birth to a baby and become a parent myself ? How long will I still have to wait to understand this love that my parents are giving me every day...
Friends...
The true and only... The ones you meet, you get to know better and better every day, the ones you enjoy spending your time with until the day you actually realize you cannot live without them anymore.
I must say I've been lucky with the people I met in my life. Maybe not all of them remained my friends, but those who wanted - they did.
With my best friend we've known each other since primary school, will be like almost 20 years soon. Gosh! the time flies so quickly... We've been through good and bad moments, sometimes not speaking to each other for some time, but in the end we always knew we want to stay friends and forgive each other. We are now living in different countries, living different lives, having different dreams, but if by any chance we come to our hometown Zagan in the same time - we always make sure to meet at least for a coffee.
The most fruitful period was at university, especially since I joined AIESEC. Good old times... and good old friends with whom we worked a lot till late hours, but then we knew how to party as well, having in mind the sacred phrase: "work hard, play harder!". I sometimes wish I lived closer to Poznan to be able to drop by and see my AIESEC mates and spend some time like we used to, constantly learning from each other and cherishing every moment spent together.
Now in Paris I have my few precious friends whom I know I can count on, no matter what... Who are always there for me and I'm always there for them... Whether to laugh or to cry, to work or to have fun :) Thank you guys! Your friendship is giving me strength every day and for sure my life would not be the same without you...

No comments:
Post a Comment