I adore taking subway!
I know it might seem ridiculous, knowing how many problems the parisian subway has, which is constantly annoying its passengers but still...
What I like about it so much? The people actually... And all the stories you can imagine about them, their lives , where they are going, what they might be thinking...
You see a young kissing couple and you're telling yourself - wow! so young! so happy! so crazy! forgetting about the outside world!
You see an old couple discussing the piece of theatre they have just seen and you're telling yourself - how nice it would be to get to that moment of life one day when you are enjoying so much spending time with your second half, no matter the age we have...
On Sunday evenings you can see very often people with luggage, coming back from their short or long weekends, probably bringing back some good memories, or maybe the bad ones as well, just very well hidden inside...
Thousands, millions of people every day... Thousands of ideas and life stories every day... Millions of dreams and thoughts... Mine included as well... Cause I am also part of this subway melting pot... And I'm happy to be! :)
And what about RER B? this might your favourite one:-) ...hope it was much better tonight on the way back home my dear.
ReplyDeletebisous